Thinking of setting up ops in a new country? If so, we’ve got you covered. Skelia exceeds at building IT and engineering affiliate companies in Eastern Europe. We do this by building fully dedicated nearshore teams, and then spinning them off as their own legal entities that can be transferred to clients like you.
WHO’S THIS FOR?
STARTUP FUNDING & EXITS
that would like to reduce external dependencies and achieve maximum valuation.
THREE PHASED APPROACH
We onboard your Powerteam as an extension of your local organisation, matching both your company’s needs and culture. This includes:
- Talent search, interviewing and hiring the right candidates
- Infrastructure and facility set up
- Orientation and training of the new team
You cooperate directly with your cross-border tech teams as if they were your own employees within your organisation. Skelia facilitates all support services, including guiding and motivating your team members for optimal performance and stability. This includes:
- Steamlining our cross-border organization
- Handling all facets of team support (HR, IT, legal, travel, operations)
- Implementing your methodologies, processes and tools
- Ensuring GDPR and security compliance (ISO 27001: 2013)
- Secure team motivation—compensation packages, personal development and retention
- General office management: your team can work in a branded room to increase the feeling of being a part of your company
It’s important to note that this step is optional, and you may choose to continue the partnership without transfer. The transfer process involves:
- Registration of a new legal entity
- Transferring your team members
- Acquiring the shares of the new legal entity
- Finalizing the handover of operations without compromising performance