Who benefits from team transfer?
How does a Team Transfer for Spin-offs model work?
There are three main stages:
- Infrastructure and facility set up
- Talent search, interviewing and hiring the right candidates
- Orientation and training of the new team
while you work together.
You cooperate directly with your cross-border tech teams as if it were your own employees within your organisation. Skelia facilitates all support services and motivates your team members for optimal performance and stability. This includes:
- Working together as a cross-border organization
- Handling all facets of business management
- Employing your methodologies, processes and tools
- Ensuring full compliance of operation to ISO 27001: 2013
- Team motivation—compensation packages, personal development and retention
- General office management: your team can work in a branded room to increase the feeling of being a part of your company
team to you.
It’s important to note that this step is optional, and you may choose to continue the partnership without transfer. The transfer process involves:
- Registration of the separate offshore legal entity
- Transferring staff
- Finalizing the handover of operations without compromising on performance
Why Build, Operate and Transfer with Skelia
We have a 10-year history of successfully providing tech staff
augmentation services to a diverse range of clients—from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
The upside to Skelia’s build-operate-transfer model is that it gives you the best control over your team, and you can influence the “company culture” right from the start. Most importantly, it’s
cost-effective, low risk and has a shorter delivery time compared to other models. Furthermore:
Get in touch right now and receive a free consultation with a detailed estimate. Upon contacting Skelia, our specialists will help you identify the most appropriate path forward.