SKELIA TO INFO-PARTNER Devoxx Ukraine 2019
September 17, 2019 – Kyiv, Ukraine – Skelia, a trusted software development, quality assurance, and outsourcing services provider, has become an info-partner of the Devoxx Ukraine 2019, an international Java conference brought to Ukraine by Java User Group.
About Devoxx Ukraine
Devoxx Ukraine is a part of the Devoxx family and one of the biggest international tech rallies in Ukraine. Its mission is to provide an A-level tech conference for experts to network, hack, get inspired and learn throughout. However, to keep people engaged, all sessions are delivered in various formats, including Birds of a feather (also known as BOF), Keynotes, Regular talks, and most importantly Deep-dive/HOL.
Devoxx Ukraine 2019: date and place
This year, Skelia Devoxx Ukraine lasts two days – November 1-2, 2019 at Mezhyhirska St, 82 (M82). Kyiv, Ukraine. This area is much bigger than its prior location, that is to say, more people can attend it.
Devoxx Ukraine 2019 agenda
Devoxx Ukraine 2019 will host numerous conference tracks regarding innovative products and groundbreaking technology. Moreover, there will be 52 speakers from different countries.
Here are ten topics tech specialists can get updated on:
- Methodology & Culture. This includes software development methodologies, developer culture, and related subjects.
- Java Language. This includes Java Language, Java SE, JDK, Graal VM, Corretto VM, performance tuning, and concurrency.
- Server Side Java. Сonsequently this includes frameworks and libraries mainly used on the server-side: Spring, Jakarta EE, Reactive frameworks, ORM, Messaging, Databases as well as Microservices frameworks Quarkus/Micronaut.
- Architecture. This includes how-tos, best-practices to build a system, as well as Microservices, Distributed systems or Monolithic design and, of course, Blockchain.
- Modern Web. This includes frontend technologies, languages, and tools to build modern browser and mobile apps (JS/Node/TypeScript/React/Kotlin JS.
- Big Data & AI. This includes Big Data, Fast Data, Stream Processing, NoSQL, Machine learning, Deep Learning, Neural Networks, TensorFlow, etc.
- Cloud, Containers & Infrastructure. This includes Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker, Istio, Serverless, PaaS, Terraform, Ansible, etc.
- Programming Languages. This includes languages running on the JVM, functional, mobile and emerging languages along with the needed tools, libraries, and most importantly best practices.
- Security. This includes encryption, defensive practices, as well as security-related tools and technologies combined with security testing.
- Mind the Geek. In addition, this includes things we want to know about but don’t do at work – robotics, IoT, biological computing, cybernetics, AI, new toys & the future world.
Skelia is an international company providing software development, engineering, and outsourcing services. The company’s core industries include IoT, e-commerce, digital media, as well as software & cloud services. Skelia operates through a global network of offices in Luxembourg, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Ukraine, Poland, and the United States.