Skelia Job Digest March 2019
Spring is here, and we can finally lose the heavy winter coats and rock trendy sunglasses. Take a deep breath and get ready to be inspired. Spring is a perfect time to go and try something new, a career change, perhaps.
Skelia gives lots of opportunities for Lviv and Kyiv tech professionals and provides an excellent environment for learning. But before we dive into the hot positions currently open at Skelia, let us remind you of the perks you’ll get once you join our team:
- Сonsistent personal growth and development thanks to close cooperation with customers from Norway, United Kingdom, Belgium and other European counties.
- Working in a vast array of industries, including e-commerce, digital media, engineering and IoT and more.
- Competitive salary and a social package that includes medical insurance, 24 paid vacation days and many other perks.
Skelia has been working with Thomas Cook Group, one of the oldest travel companies in history, for 9 years. Here are the job opportunities they offer you today.
- Release manager (Lviv) Looking for a person who will coordinate, manage and release omni-channel projects in close cooperation with the development teams. Excellent problem-solving skills and knowing Agile principles are a plus.
- Senior Java developer (Lviv) You can become a part of the Flight Department IT team if you have 4+ years of expertise in Java development as well as Spring, MyBatis and SQL.
Our new customer is a German FinTech planform looking to extend their team with stellar professionals:
- Senior DevOps engineer (Kyiv) with strong experience in Amazon ECR, ECS, Aurora, solid knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and surely a high level of English. Background with microservice architectures and HashiCorp Vault would definitely be a plus.
- Automation QA engineer (Kyiv) Have you been practicing automation testing for more than 2 years? Are you skilled in API and web services? Then why don’t we have a talk? Don’t hesitate to drop us a line!
One of our Norwegian customers is looking for a senior NAV developer to build marvelous business solutions:
- Senior NAV developer (Lviv/Kyiv) If you have a solid background in Microsoft Dynamics NAV, AL, and .NET development, we’d like you to become a part of our team. Experience with C#, Office 365, SQL and fluent English will be a huge advantage!
Skelia’s other Norwegian customer provides consultancy services in analytics, planning, architecture&infrastructure and develops AutoCAD plugins. They are looking for:
- A CAD developer. Are AutoCAD, Autodesk Forge, .NET and MS Azure something you ace? If yes, then don’t hesitate to join us! Excellent English is also an advantage as well as the will to have frequent business trips abroad.
- Skelia is looking for an Autodesk Developer (Lviv/Kyiv). Experience in developing plugins for AutoCAD, Revit and Archicad is required.
Computer vision engineer (Lviv/Kyiv). If you have 4+ years of experience with C++, know how computer vision algorithms work, if you’re excellent at 3D maths and reconstruction, we invite you to work with our European client.
Lviv QA Team
We’re inviting quality assurance engineers to join our Lviv QA team and work on challenging but cool projects.
Automation QA engineer. Would you like to become a part of a Belgian customer’s R&D department, develop and test new solutions? We need your experience in automation testing, writing test plans and management. .NET (C#/.NET/ASP.NET) fundamentals and good scripting skills will be a massive plus.
Performance QA engineer. If you have an expertise in performance, load and volume testing, we’re eager to work with you on a big data project. Experience in performance analysis (at least 1 year) and JMeter are required for this position.
Are you awesome at communication and management? Do you have excellent interpersonal skills and speak perfect English? These vacancies have been waiting for you:
Marketing leader (Lviv). If you are passionate about marketing, eager to implement social media strategies, know SEO and Google analytics, you are a perfect match for us! Don’t hesitate to drop us a line.
Office manager (Lviv). We are looking for a reliable administrator who knows how to take care of office activities and facilities. Having excellent communication skills and a good command of English would be a giant plus since the position also implies meeting our EU and US customers.