Skelia Job Digest July 2019
Ripe summer time’s outside. Relaxation is in the air…But not in Skelia with a bunch of our awesome open positions 😊 Check them out in this digest issue!
– Why do you love working here?
– Skelia is a people-first company
with awesome projects.
Open Positions in Kyiv
Tell us you understand the nature of asynchronous programming, the main mechanisms for authentication in distributed architectures, REST services and API design, – and we’ll immediately fall in love with you!
Open Positions with the Option to Choose between Lviv or Kyiv
Another project of ours, a German AI project, offers a yummy job for a Data Scientist. Our fellow clients are looking for an expert who will help with the discovery of the information hidden in broad amounts of data to deliver a better UX for their end users. To become a successful applicant, you’ll need 3+ years of data-analysis, experience with Python, NumPy library (Pandas library is mandatory), and ML models. Understanding of scikit-learn, Django, deep learning libraries and frameworks (TensorFlow, Keras, etc) will be a big plus.
– Do you often hang out with your fellow employees?
– Sure! In Skelia, we’ve got a lot of cool corporate events.
Open Positions in Lviv
Well-known Belgium company with a great project – Passenger Information Systems, Entertainment Systems, Infotainment Systems and Control & (Safety) Monitoring Systems – has opened a position of a Senior DevOps Engineer. Feel wanted should the following describes you well: 3+ years of experience; namely, experience in setting up and managing monitoring frameworks (ELK, Syslog), a strong command of software-automation production systems (Jenkins and Selenium), knowledge in IP network protocols and Linux scripting.
– Why have you chosen to be with Skelia?
– Work-life balance is achievable here.
Check out our list of open QA positions:
And YES, our projects strive to boast a quality code with nearly 100 percent of test coverage!
- Beginner-level QA. This is for those who only begin their way in QA and want to work for a company headquartered in Luxembourg.
- Middle QA. We’ve got automation QA positions for those who seek to become an extension of the Client’s team based in Belgium.
- Automation QA for our nearest and dearest Thomas Cook project.
- Super star QA. A Belgian project with an option to influence their decision-making process needs a ninja in QA.
ALL said in one, we love working at Skelia and enjoy the PERKS:
P – Proactive roles and friendly folks
E – European Customers welcome us at their headquarters
R – Rates are above the market
K – Key and long-term projects
S – Sounds good? Join us today!