Wonderware Automation Lead Engineer
The Life Sciences division is currently looking for a motivated Wonderware Automation Lead Engineer to reinforce the team.
As Wonderware Automation Lead Engineer you will be involved with the execution of projects in the pharmaceutical industry from concept to final delivery. Guaranteeing the safety and effectivity of the produced medicines.
Coordination and follow up of the ‘Automation Team’ focusing on SCADA activities
• Offer technical support during the offer phase
• Support resource & project planning
• Lead & check SCADA software
• Integrate improvement project
• Build up your network
Inside WONDERWARE SCADA
• Execute accurate technical analyses
• Draft & fill in documentation during the engineering- and test phase
• Write & adjust SCADA software
• Draft & Execute commissioning tests (FAT and SAT)
• You have leadership experience
• You have preferably at least 4 years of relevant experience in the Process- or Life Sciences Industry
• You are familiar with GAMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
• You have experience with Wonderware Intouch and/or Wonderware System Platform.
• Programming in .Net and object oriented programming is an asset
• Knowledge of Wonderware InBatch is a plus.
• Stress resistancy defines you and you can keep your cool in conflicting situations
• You feel comfortable and are communicatively and socially strong when in team
• You can motivate your team with ease
• Analytical thinking is one of your strengths
• You work accurately
• You have good documentation skills
• Work with cutting-edge technologies
• Private healthcare
• Wide range of benefits (sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.)
• Referral program
• Access to Microsoft certifications
• Great coffee & fresh fruits
• Team events
• English & Polish classes
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and assuming responsibility and working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you respond well to change, you are smart, creative and you love working with people – we’d love to hear from you!
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your resume:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji”
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process.”