Remote or Krakow, Poland
Test Automation Engineer
You are responsible for reviewing requirements specifications, writing detailed and comprehensive test cases and software testing during the product development lifecycle. Also responsible for identifying, analyzing, and reporting found software issues into an issue tracking system.
Working in our collaborative agile management team, it will be essential for Test Automation Engineer to effectively communicate with all members of the product and customer project team, giving feedback on project overall status, report issues and help with analyzing software problems.
The role of Test Automation Engineer is to ensure excellent quality for the product and deliveries.
We expect you to have:
- Prior experience as Test Automation Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Software or Engineering
- Basic understanding of software testing methodologies, processes and tools
- Ability to comprehend complexity, to understand a product with all the business and technological implications, and to approach of improvements of its quality from that perspective
- Commitment to meeting project deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication in English
- Genuine interest in working and developing in international work environment (projects use Agile methodology)
- Desire and ability to learn new skills and improve upon current skills
- Good communication skills
We also appreciate if you have:
- Knowledge of financial and insurance domains
- Database technologies (SQL, BD2)
- Knowledge of multiple software programs (Jira, Confluence, GitLab, Jenkins)
- Experience in working in an Agile team
- Robot Framework
- Wide range of benefits (private healthcare, sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.)
- Great coffee & fresh fruits
- Company events
- Referral program
- Massage sessions
- Access to Microsoft certifications
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and taking responsibility, working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you are smart, creative, and into new challenges and you enjoy working with people – we’d love to hear from you!
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your resume:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w przesyłanych przeze mnie dokumentach aplikacyjnych przez Skelia Poland Sp. z o.o. dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji”