Software Automation Engineer
The Life Sciences division is currently looking for motivated Software Automation Engineers to reinforce the team.
As Software Automation Engineer you will be involved with the execution of projects in the pharmaceutical industry from concept to final delivery. Guaranteeing the safety and effectivity of the produced medicines.
• Executing technical analyses
• Drafting & completing documents during the engineering- and testing phase
• Writing & modifying PLC software
• Possibly writing & modifying SCADA applications
• Executing commissioning tests (FAT and SAT)
• Drafting client specific documents
• You’re fascinated by all aspects of Automation in the Proces- or Life Sciences
• You enrich our company with at least 2,5 year of experience in the Proces- or Life Sciences Industry or you convince us of your motivation to build up experience on the job.
• You have good documentation skills
• You have a passion for technique and want to continuously learn more.
• You a an analytical spirit and can work very accurately.
• You’re a real team player and commutatively as well as socially very strong.
• In the field of PLC you have good to very good knowledge of Simatic S7 (series 300/400).
• Knowledge of PCS7 (recent version) and TIA S7 (series 1500) is an asset.
• Basic knowledge of SCADA: Simatic WinCC (recent version) is an asset as well.
• You have experience with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Work with cutting-edge technologies
• Private healthcare
• Wide range of benefits (sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.)
• Referral program
• Access to Microsoft certifications
• Great coffee & fresh fruits
• Team events
• English & Polish classes
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and assuming responsibility and working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you respond well to change, you are smart, creative and you love working with people – we’d love to hear from you!
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your resume:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji”
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process.”