Software Automation Engineer
The Life Sciences and Food & Fine Chemicals divisions are currently looking for motivated Software Automation Engineers to reinforce teams.
• Executing technical analyses
• Drafting & completing documents during the engineering- and testing phase
• Writing & modifying PLC software
• Possibly writing & modifying SCADA applications
• Executing commissioning tests (FAT and SAT)
• Drafting client specific documents
• You’re fascinated by all aspects of Automation in the Proces- or Life Sciences
• You enrich our company with at least 2,5 year of experience in the Proces- or Life Sciences Industry or you convince us of your motivation to build up experience on the job.
• You have good documentation skills
• You have a passion for technique and want to continuously learn more.
• You a an analytical spirit and can work very accurately.
• You’re a real team player and commutatively as well as socially very strong.
• In the field of PLC you have good to very good knowledge of Simatic S7 (series 300/400 and 1500).
• Knowledge of PCS7 (recent version) and TIA Portal (recent version) is an asset.
• Basic knowledge of SCADA: Simatic WinCC (recent version) is an asset as well.
• You have experience with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Work with cutting-edge technologies
• Private healthcare
• Wide range of benefits (sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.)
• Referral program
• Great coffee & fresh fruits
• Team events
• English & Polish classes
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and assuming responsibility and working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you respond well to change, you are smart, creative and you love working with people – we’d love to hear from you!
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your resume:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w przesyłanych przeze mnie dokumentach aplikacyjnych przez Skelia Poland Sp. z o.o. dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji”