Senior Software Engineer .NET
CASRA uses an adaptive approach by combining applied psychology, computer science and economic analysis in the field of security services. With their solution, they offer the best computer-based training and testing software on the market, which support police, customs and other security service providers in early detection of prohibited and dangerous items in more than fifty countries at over 900 locations worldwide.
- You will design, develop and support our software products and you will take part in delivering high-quality solutions on time and within the estimated effort.
- You will work closely together with developers, testers, product owners and business analysts to define functional requirements and implementation to achieve the best customer experience.
- You will work as part of the scrum team and contribute with your positive and collegial personality to the team spirit.
- You will coach and support other developers.
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience in full-stack .NET / C# development
- Expert knowledge of design patterns and the principles of software architecture
- Strong background in web-based enterprise solutions (Html5, Less, TypeScript, AngularJs/Angular, WebApi, OData)
- Very good knowledge of database design and SQL, including SQL Server 2016 and newer
- Excellent knowledge in Entity Framework and LINQ
- Experience in AZURE cloud technologies
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in Agile Software Development process, specifically SCRUM
- Engineering / Business Analysis skills
- Experience in coaching software developers
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills, flexible on moving targets
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) required
- Wide range of benefits (private healthcare, sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.)
- Great coffee & fresh fruits
- Company events
- Referral program
- Massage sessions
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and taking responsibility, working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you are smart, creative, and into new challenges and you enjoy working with people – we’d love to hear from you!
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your resume:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w przesyłanych przeze mnie dokumentach aplikacyjnych przez Skelia Poland Sp. z o.o. dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji”