Senior QA Automation Engineer (Front-End)
You will join a newly created, experienced team of Automation QA Engineers and will be acting as an extension team of our client – Seera Group – the largest travel and tourism company in the Middle East.
If you are willing to join an innovative, dynamic project, work with newest technologies and be a part of a team of experts – don’t hesitate to apply for our openings!
• Convert test scenarios to automated test cases as the primary task
• Build, recommend and maintain appropriate frameworks
• Ensure that automated tests are integrated and execute reliably in CI environments
• Perform functional and non-functional testing to support the development team
• Participate and review requirements, specifications during sprint planning
• Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases whenever needed
• Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities during SDLC
• Work as a member of an Agile SCRUM team delivering high-quality software in two-week sprints
• Identify, troubleshoot, and document issues thoroughly during bugs tracking
• Ability to act as stand-alone and define tasks to start QA efforts in an Agile team
• Document software issues and enhancement requests and assist development with concise and detailed steps for duplication of the defects found while performing manual functional, integration, and regression tests.
• 5+ Years of solid experience in Software Quality Assurance.
• Solid test automation background to fulfill the primary task.
• Familiar with e2e testing and page object module.
• Nightwatch, protractor, or preferable cypress framework experience
• CI & CD tools experience.
• Load and Performance testing experience.
• Hands-on integration testing.
• Hands-on git command line.
• Strong knowledge of Software QA methodologies, testing types, tools, and processes.
• Project tracking tools.
• Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
• High level of spoken and written English
• Wide range of benefits (private healthcare, sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.)
• Great coffee & fresh fruits
• Team events
• Referral program
• Access to Microsoft certifications
• English & Polish classes
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and assuming responsibility and working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you respond well to change, you are smart, creative and you love working with people – we’d love to hear from you!
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your resume:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.).”
“I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments).”