Senior Process Engineer
Our Customer is an international leader in process automation. For more than 70 years they help companies in various sectors as food & beverage, life sciences, infrastructure, tank terminals or chemicals to improve their operations by offering consulting and engineering solutions.
As Senior Pharmaceutical Process Engineer you are involved in the execution of projects within the pharmaceutical industry from concept to finalv delivery. This way you guarantee that safe and effective medicines are produced!
- You are accountable for all process engineering activities for large projects in the pharmaceutical industry.
- You are responsible for the conceptual engineering of pharmaceutical process installations such as for formulation, CIP, SIP, clean utilities, etc.
- You are responsible to lead the team of process engineers during detailed engineering, on-site construction and commissioning.
- You will work in multidisciplinary teams together with software and E&I engineers.
- You are accountable for the preparation & delivery of project related engineering documents by the process team from conceptual design to construction and commissioning.
- You will be involved during sales to propose and present the best solution and applicable concepts.
- You are responsible that engineering standards are applied and the quality of the design documents is guaranteed.
- You will work together with the other disciplines and divisions to ensure continuous improvement of our engineering standards.
- You are experienced in process engineering (conceptual and detailed design, construction and commissioning).
- You are familiar with the applicable GEP and cGMP requirements and guidelines within the pharmaceutical industry.
- You have 5 – 10 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- You have experience in coaching and managing a team.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office, (MS Project is an extra value).
- You have an excellent knowledge of English language. (Dutch, French or German are added values).
- You are fascinated by the process industry.
- You are a team player as working together and finding solutions with the team is one of the key principles for successful projects.
- You have a hands-on mentality and should be able to find solutions on your own and you have a pro-active and pragmatic mindset.
- You have good communication skills as you will be in direct contact with colleagues and international experts and customers.
- You have excellent organizational skills as you need to work efficiently & simultaneously on multiple projects.
- You are flexible and international projects do not scare you.
- You have a Master’s degree in engineering (industrial engineer) or equivalent by experience.
• Work with cutting-edge technologies
• Private healthcare
• Wide range of benefits (sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.)
• Referral program
• Access to Microsoft certifications
• Great coffee & fresh fruits
• Team events
• English & Polish classes
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and assuming responsibility and working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you respond well to change, you are smart, creative and you love working with people – we’d love to hear from you!