Senior Oracle APEX Developer
• Assist in the refinement of stories and estimations to prepare the sprint backlog.
• Work in a cross-functional team to develop software to conform to the functional and non-functional specifications.
• Assure documentation is kept up-to-date.
• Help challenge and clarify requirements.
• Make sure all new development and code changes are tested according to best practices.
• Bring impediments to the attention of the Scrum master during the daily stand-up
• Deliver quality deliverables by code review and testing according to best practices
• Update team on progress during the daily stand-up
• Attend & actively participate in Scrum ceremonies
• Take ownership of ‘need to improve items’ within the scope of the team
• Deliver a working product at the end of each sprint
• Apply continuous improvement mindset to product, process, tooling, methods, etc. and participate in implementing the ideas after common decision.
• Coach team members.
• At least 5 years experience in Oracle APEX
• At least 7 years experience in Oracle PL/SQL
• Experience in Scrum/Agile
• Experience with tools, like:
• You are detail-oriented, curious, proactive and flexible
• You are eager to learn
• Team player
• Continuous improvement mindset
• You have the skills to manage a small team (coaching, directing)
• Fluent in English
• Wide range of benefits (private healthcare, sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.)
• Great coffee & fresh fruits
• Team events
• Referral program
• Access to Microsoft certifications
• English & Polish classes
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and assuming responsibility and working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you respond well to change, you are smart, creative and you love working with people – we’d love to hear from you!
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your resume:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.).”
“I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments).