Senior .NET Developer
You will join an experienced team of Software Developers, acting as an extension of the Client’s Team based in Belgium.
Your Team will play a vital role in developing the client’s product – innovative marketing technology platform, customizing and implementing it for Fortune 500 clients in Europe and USA.
- Pro-actively stay ahead of technologies and standards;
- Implement and integrate software solutions with respect to the larger picture of product or project development;
- Test code thoroughly to ensure delivery is fit for purpose;
- Write code using the client’s coding guidelines and established best practices. Code is properly structured and well documented;
- Translate specifications into a solid code and configuration;
- Ability to use pre-defined design in implementations and independently create derived work;
- Collaborate with the interface development team to come up with the best possible UX;
- Report progress to VP Product Development, Project Manager or Team Lead.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- Minimum 4 years of solid experience in Web development;
- Knowledge of MVVM and RESTful API’s, JSON is a plus;
- Very good English skills;
- Experience with content management systems, Digital Asset Management (DAM), business process applications would be a plus.
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your resume:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji”
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process.”