Senior Full-Stack DevOps Engineer
You will join a newly created extension team of our client Energy Lab (https://energylab.be/en/). Energy Lab offers professional sports testing and coaching in its labs, through apps and online platforms. Do you want to have a real impact on people’s lives? The mission of Energy Lab is to get as many people exercising as possible. Energy Lab is a part of the Golazo Group of Companies that organizes and markets major sports events internationally with activities in media and entertainment.
The aim is to inspire people to exercise every day. So if you’re looking for a value-led business and a job that can change your life and others, Energy Lab is the right place for you!
• Working closely in collaboration with the client’s team in order to ensure the high quality of the final product
• You’ll be responsible for DevOps, optimisations & maintenance of existing mature online digital applications
• You’ll be in the driving seat for the next version of all these applications and for building new products (both web & mobile)
• Managing cloud infrastructure (Azure)
• Maintaining Infrastructure health
• Monitoring of cloud infrastructure environments
• Understanding and resolving technical issues as they arise
• Co-managing light architecture and Azure configuration
• Developing new features, designing and developing new solutions
• Defining long term plans, directions and driving technical roadmaps
• Coaching more junior team members
• Having a real impact on the future of Energy Lab’s products
• 4+ years of relevant experience on the position of DevOps or Full-Stack Developer, microservices architecture
• Experience with MS Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, MongoDB, NodeJS, RabbitMQ, Redis, Nginx, JWT tokens, oAuth
• You master external services such as Mlab, CloudAMQP, Datadog, Sendgrid
• You handle different API’s such as Garmin, Strava, Runkeeper, Fitbit, Start2Run
• You are an absolute team player
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and taking responsibility, working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you are smart, creative and for new challenges and you enjoy working with people – we’d love to hear from you!
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your resume:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.).”
“I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments).”