Senior DevOps Engineer
You will join a newly created, experienced team of DevOps Engineers and will be acting as an extension team of our client – Seera Group – the largest travel and tourism company in the Middle East.
If you are willing to join an innovative, dynamic project, work with newest technologies and be a part of a team of experts – don’t hesitate to apply for our openings!
• Manage cloud infrastructure on AWS
• Write Terraform for bringing up AWS components.
• Write Jenkins pipelines and Shared Libraries for CI / CD
• Maintaining applications on Kubernetes
• Maintain Infrastructure health
• Understand and resolve technical issues as they arise.
• Automate 99% of tasks
• Keeping logs and monitoring of cloud infrastructure environments.
• Manage Relational and Non-relational databases.
• Review deployment and operational environments
• Initiatives to reduce failure, troubleshoot issues across the entire infrastructure stack, expand monitoring capabilities, and manage technical operations
• 5+ years managing cloud and release on Amazon Web Services
• Experience with Linux administration and infrastructure maintenance
• Knowledge of monitoring frameworks – Prometheus / Grafana / Alertmanager
• Knowledge of Logging frameworks ELK / EFK
• Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible / SaltStack
• Experience with Terraform is must
• Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
• Experience in Scripting (Shell, Python, Go)
• Experience working with automation and CI/CD implementation for Microservices architecture
• Wide range of benefits (private healthcare, sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.)
• Great coffee & fresh fruits
• Team events
• Referral program
• English & Polish classes
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and assuming responsibility and working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you respond well to change, you are smart, creative and you love working with people – we’d love to hear from you!
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your resume:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.).”
“I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments).”