Senior C++ Developer (3D)
Our client is a leading technology company that builds software that enables enterprise and entertainment companies to create enchanting 3D experiences. Join the team on the path to become the most influential software in the industry!
- You will be involved in the development of new projects
- You’ll not only be a part of a team that’s working on the codebase, but you’ll also be a part of a team that makes sure everybody’s skills and the quality of codebase continuously improves
- 5+ full years of experience with C++
- Experience with 3D graphics APIs
- Proficiency with 3D frameworks such as OpenGL, Vulkan, or DirectX.
- The ability to write material shaders with HLSL, GLSL, or Metal will be a plus
- Experience managing large engineering projects and experience with 3D engine development will be a plus
- Experience in game-engine projects – nice to have
- Upper-Intermediate level of written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills and a problem-solving attitude
- Wide range of benefits (private healthcare, sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.)
- Great coffee & fresh fruits
- Company events
- Referral program
- Massage sessions
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and taking responsibility, working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you are smart, creative, and into new challenges and you enjoy working with people – we’d love to hear from you!
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your resume:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w przesyłanych przeze mnie dokumentach aplikacyjnych przez Skelia Poland Sp. z o.o. dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji”