As we are extending the team for the Life Science division of our customer, we are looking for SCADA/WinCC Engineers to join Skelia office in Krakow.
- Configure SCADA applications based on project documentation and customer data
- Design HMI displays and configure electric system data models
- Create or assist in the writing of system functional description, user documentation, instructions and procedures
- Assist in problem solving and providing solutions
- Cooperate with other teams in different business units and locations.
• You have at least a bachelor’s degree in a technical education
• You have at least a few years of relevant work experience with SCADA and related technologies
• You are fascinated by the world of automation
• You have a creative mind and a determination
• You are flexible and stress-resistant
• At least upper-intermediate English
• You are willing to travel to abroad for short durations (Belgium or Netherlands).
• Work with cutting-edge technologies
• Private healthcare
• Wide range of benefits (sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.)
• Referral program
• Access to Microsoft certifications
• Great coffee & fresh fruits
• Team events
• English & Polish classes
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and assuming responsibility and working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you respond well to change, you are smart, creative and you love working with people – we’d love to hear from you!
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your resume:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji”
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process.”