SAP Analytics Developer
You will join a team that delivers advanced ICT solutions and services, guiding the customers through their business and digital transformation and digital transformations.
- Work directly with customers for hands-on delivery of Analytics Solutions.
- Deliver solutions according to specifications approved by the client on the agreed-upon timelines.
- At least 2 years BW on HANA Hands-On experience with at least 2 full life cycle projects handling build and deployment.
- Knowledge of CDS/HANA Modelling development and deployment experience
- Capable of understanding business reporting/analytical needs and translate into Data Warehousing Models/Reports/Dashboards
- Has experience in SAP ABAP for transformation and routine development
- Front End reporting build experience and expertise in using Business Objects (BOBj) and Analysis for Office (AFO). Having SAP Analytics Cloud experience is a plus.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Able to communicate effectively towards client and team and explain technical details in layman’s terms.
- Willing to travel (Limited to Early Project Phase)
- Development opportunities;
- International exposure and business trips;
- Competitive salary and benefits (sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.);
- Private healthcare;
- Referral program;
- Great coffee & fresh fruits;
- Team events;
- English & Polish classes
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and taking responsibility, working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you are smart, creative and into new challenges and you enjoy working with people – we’d love to hear from you!
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your resume:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.).”
“I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments).”