Salesforce Commerce Developer
We are the Salesforce Commerce team: We work together with our customers to transform their wishes and dreams into the e-commerce sites of the future. This means configuring what’s already available, and building what’s not present. We help them to shape their ideal e-commerce solution.
As the name of our team suggests, we use the Salesforce commerce solution on Visualforce (cloudcraze) to make each platform fit the customer’s needs. But there’s more: we also believe that innovation is key to our success. Just to give you an idea: Headless Commerce and voice-assisted shopping are a few topics we’re eager to explore in the near future.
You are an experienced developer with a passion for everything about e-commerce. From simple web shops to complex e-commerce platforms – you know how to bring them to life.
From your point of view as a developer, you’ve seen e-commerce platforms become the absolute focal point for many businesses, as the growth in online shopping skyrockets. You are eager to invent solutions that connect the dots for both companies and the customers that shop with them.
- More than 3 years of experience with Salesforce B2B Commerce (CloudCraze)
- Experience with the platform technologies Apex, VisualForce, Jquery, Handlebars.js, Backbone.js and languages.
- Fluency in English (B2+/C1 level)
- Experience with Scrum
- If you know your way around in Salesforce platform, that would be fantastic. If not, we’ll teach you everything there is to know and get you up to speed with its latest features (something you’ll follow up on once you get the hang of it);
- Similarly, if you were previously involved in e-commerce projects; that would be a big plus;
- Experience in client-facing role, with gathering requirements and advising on the best practices in e-commerce
- Wide range of benefits (private healthcare, sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.)
- Great coffee & fresh fruits
- Company events
- Referral program
- Massage sessions
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and taking responsibility, working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you are smart, creative, and into new challenges and you enjoy working with people – we’d love to hear from you!
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your resume:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w przesyłanych przeze mnie dokumentach aplikacyjnych przez Skelia Poland Sp. z o.o. dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji”