React Native Developer
Skelia invites a React Native Developer for long-term and full-time employment at our service center in Krakow, Poland.
You will join 1 of the 3 product development teams of our client Energy Lab (https://energylab.be/en/). The mission of Energy Lab is to get as many people as possible to move / exercise 30 minutes each day. Energy Lab is a part of the Golazo Group of Companies that organizes and markets major sports events internationally with activities in media and entertainment. So if you’re looking for a value-led business and a job that can change your life and others, Energy Lab is the right place for you.
- Building a mobile app on top of the current webapp from scratch
- Customizing and implementing new features
- Translating specifications into a solid code and configuration
- Guiding / coaching one of our webapp developer in helping to build the mobile app
- Excellent knowledge of React & React Native
- Able to write well-documented and clean Typescript code
- Affinity with maintaining and evolving a codebase to nourish high-quality code.
- Familiar with state management: Redux, Redux Saga, Apollo, etc.
- Able to consume a GraphQL or REST API. Being able to contribute to the codebase of a REST or GraphQL API is a huge plus.
- Knowledge of E2E testing with Detox, Appium etc. is a plus.
- Knowing how to make your app accessible to all users (screen readers, devices with reduced motion or transparency) is a very welcome addition.
- Familiar with one or more CI/CD environments: Jenkins, Gitlab, Github, etc. Knowing your way around Fastlane to build & deploy your app comes in handy.
- Having the knowledge required to write native modules in Obj-C/Swift or Java/Kotlin is an asset.
- Having a background in native iOS and/or Android development is a big plus (e.g. experience with Xcode, Gradle, Android Studio)
· Flexible & agile mindset
· Strong communication skills in English
· You excel when you’re working as part of a team
· Proactive communicator & actor
· Experience in working in (international) development teams is a strong plus
· Strong analytical, organisational and problem-solving skills
· You have a desire to always grow both as a person and a developer
- Wide range of benefits (private healthcare, sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.)
- Great coffee & fresh fruits
- Company events
- Referral program
- Massage sessions
- Access to Microsoft certifications
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and taking responsibility, working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you are smart, creative and into new challenges and you enjoy working with people – we’d love to hear from you!
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your resume:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w przesyłanych przeze mnie dokumentach aplikacyjnych przez Skelia Poland Sp. z o.o. dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji”