A global product, with about 400 customers and over 150 Valo partners in 30 countries.
Valo is part of Blue Meteorite, a Finnish digital workplace solution specialist employing around 100 SharePoint, Office 365 and .NET experts in Finland, Canada, Sweden, Norway, Germany, and Belgium
– You will work for an award-winning product: Valo was awarded as the Best Intranet/Extranet Solution by the European SharePoint Community in 2016 and 2017, received the Best Mobile Application Finalist Award from the same community in 2017 and won the Best Mobile Solution in 2018.
– You will work with world-class developers and Microsoft influencers and MVP’s, who are ready to share their knowledge and help you grow!
Take a look at their website to feel the Valo spirit!
Valo Intranet tour
- You will get the chance to work with and learn from a team that includes the world’s best SharePoint and Office 365 professionals.
- This is a team of seasoned and passionate people who will not hesitate to share their knowledge with you and help you grow.
- With Skelia together with Valo, you will get a chance to develop an award-winning digital workplace solution that rocks the O365 world!
- Good understanding of agile development & QA processes, and SW product development
- Experience in SW test planning, management, and testing
- Knowledge on at least some of the tools and technologies:
- Azure DevOps (build/release pipelines and testing tools) and version control systems like Git
- Automated testing tools and frameworks, especially Robot Framework
- PowerShell scripting
- Azure and Azure management
- Knowledge of O365 and SharePoint (for example as a content producer or main user) – experience in tools and technologies applied in SharePoint development is useful
- Excellent teamwork skills, with an independent, proactive and positive attitude
- Willingness to share your knowledge both with the team and the global Valo community
- Ability to manage your own work
- Language skills: Fluent written and spoken English is required
- Wide range of benefits (private healthcare, sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.)
- Great coffee & fresh fruits
- Company events
- Referral program
- Massage sessions
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and taking responsibility, working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you are smart, creative, and into new challenges and you enjoy working with people – we’d love to hear from you!
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your resume:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.).”
“I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments).”