Process Automation Engineer
Looking for a challenge as a Process Engineer? Do you have an interest in the chemical industry or food industry? Then perhaps you are the right person to join our Process Automation division!
• As a Process Engineer you’re responsible for designing, implementing and realizing industrial process installations.
• You translate the requirements of the customer to a concept and you support the sales division by making up technical proposals, dimensioning of installations, appendages and equipment.
• You write out detailed P&ID’s independently or with team members.
• You carry out risk anlysis and you participate with HAZOP/SIL-investigations.
• You determine order specifications, you execute them and you evaluate technical proposals.
• You carry out process calculations (such as pressure drop calculations, dimensioning appendages,…)
• You follow up deliveries, as well as the inspections thereof.
• Together with the project team, you operationalise the installations.
• You are the key point of contact for customers, suppliers and subcontractors.
• You determine the risks within the project and you take the necessary precautions where it’s needed.
• You coach and motivate your project team with the aim to deliver excellent results.
• You create and develop the best fitting solution for your customers.
• Preferably, you have at least about 2 years of proven experience with designing and realizing process installations and you have several years of relevant working experience within the process industry. Experience in the dairy industry is a bonus.
• You are analytical, you are communicative, and you have a result oriented
• You have a hands-on mentality and you are eager to learn.
• You have a basic knowledge of drafting software applications, in order to follow them up.
• You have a masters degree in a technical study field or you are equal through experience.
• You can express yourself fluently in English.
• Work with cutting-edge technologies
• Private healthcare
• Wide range of benefits (sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.)
• Referral program
• Great coffee & fresh fruits
• Team events
• English & Polish classes
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and assuming responsibility and working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you respond well to change, you are smart, creative and you love working with people – we’d love to hear from you!
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your resume:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji”
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process.”