For the process automation division of our customer, we are looking for a software engineer to join our team. Do you have at least 2 years of experience in PLC/SCADA software programming, preferably with Siemens or Rockwell? Then you might be the person we are looking for!
• Experience in PLC/Scada development.
• Preferably we’re looking for candidates with a thorough knowledge of Siemens S7 and WinCC. Siemens PCS7 is certainly an value add.
• We also like to welcome candidates where the focus is more on RSLogix 5000 and Plant view.
Alternative experience with Wonderware by Schneider Electric can be also considered.
• Work with cutting-edge technologies
• Private healthcare
• Wide range of benefits (sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.)
• Referral program
• Access to Microsoft certifications
• Great coffee & fresh fruits
• Team events
• English & Polish classes
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and assuming responsibility and working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you respond well to change, you are smart, creative and you love working with people – we’d love to hear from you!
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your resume:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji”
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process.”