As a software developer, you will be part of the Scrum team that is developing a new financial ERP software. You’ll be part of the team who builds software solutions for financial and purchase departments, logistics and invoice processing.
Assist in the refinement of stories and estimations to prepare the sprint backlog.
Work in a cross-functional team to develop software to conform to the functional and non-functional specifications.
Assure documentation is kept up-to-date.
Help challenge and clarify requirements.
Make sure all new development and code changes are tested according to best practices.
Bring impediments to the attention of the Scrum master during the daily stand-up
Deliver quality deliverables by code review and testing according to best practices
Update team on progress during the daily stand-up
Attend & actively participate in Scrum ceremonies
Take ownership of ‘need to improve items’ within the scope of the team
Deliver a working product at the end of each sprint
Apply continuous improvement mind-set to product, process, tooling, methods, etc. and participate in implementing the ideas after common decision.
At least 5 years experience in Oracle PL/SQL
Experience in scrum/Agile
Experience with tools, like:
- Developer tools: Oracle Client, Oracle SQL Developer, Oracle SQL Developer Data Modeler, Oracle VirtualBox, Vagrant, Maven, Jenkins, SonarQube, utPLSQL, …
- Source control: Source Tree, GIT, …
- Code Editors: Visual Studio Code, Oracle SQL Developer
- Collaborations and Communication: Jira, Slack, Skype, …
- Wireframe design: Balsamiq
- Other: node.js, node oracle db
You are detail-oriented, curious, proactive and flexible
You are eager to learn
Continuous improvement mindset
Fluent in English
– Wide range of benefits (private healthcare, sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.)
– Great coffee & fresh fruits
– Team events
– Referral program
– Access to Microsoft certifications
– English & Polish classes
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and assuming responsibility and working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you respond well to change, you are smart, creative and you love working with people – we’d love to hear from you!
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your resume:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w przesyłanych przeze mnie dokumentach aplikacyjnych przez Skelia Poland Sp. z o.o. dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji”