MS Azure Developer
You will join a world-class team of professionals of Valo Intranet, which is the leading digital workplace solution for SharePoint and O365.
We are looking for Microsoft Azure Developer with good knowledge on how to build modern, robust and scalable applications in Microsoft Azure.
• With Valo, you get a chance to develop an award-winning digital workplace solution that is used by over a million users worldwide!
• As Azure developer at Valo you will be focusing especially on design and implementation of Valo solutions based on Azure and O365 / SharePoint.
• You’ll also have role in ensuring product quality with QA team, building and delivering the Valo solution packages and developing build pipeline.
• The product development team also helps out our partner management and partner support in technical issues.
• 4+ years of professional development experience
• Experience in C# development and good knowledge of .NET framework
• Competence in developing solutions in Azure cloud environment (specifically Azure Functions, Azure AD, Azure App Service)
• Experience in Authentication Solutions like Azure AD, Auth0, Identity Server or similar
• Experience in the technologies applied in modern SharePoint development is a huge plus:
o Frameworks / platforms: SPFX, React/Angular, Redux (or similar)
o Experience in PnP PowerShell & Office 365 CLI is also valued
• Good teamwork skills, with an independent, proactive and positive attitude
• Willingness to share your findings both with the team and the wider #ValoFamily
• Good English spoken and written English skills are required
• Wide range of benefits (private healthcare, sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.)
• Great coffee & fresh fruits
• Team events
• Referral program
• English & Polish classes
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and assuming responsibility and working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you respond well to change, you are smart, creative and you love working with people – we’d love to hear from you!
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your resume:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.).”
“I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments).”