Microsoft .Net Developer
Our client is the world’s leading steel and mining company. Guided by a philosophy to produce safe, sustainable steel, it is the primary supplier of quality steel products in all major markets including automotive, construction, household appliances and packaging.
You will become a Skelia Poland employee and work with colleagues on the client’s site. This is a unique opportunity to become a member of a pure play IT company while helping our client which concentrates about 70 per cent of the Polish steel industry’s production capacity.
As a .Net Developer, you will be involved in code development from scratch, implementing changes and maintaining functionalities to systems using C# and .Net technologies.
Do you want to create tailor-made solutions? Do you want to see the software you write in action? Are you open-minded and creative? If yes- you must apply!
• Developing the applications independently or together with your colleagues, based on .Net Technologies
• Creating web solutions using ASP.NET
• Implementation of services using WCF and Web Services technologies
• Implementation of the reporting layer using SQL Reporting Services
• Cooperation with End-Users
• Experience with .Net technologies as full stack or back end developer (min. 2 years)
• Very good knowledge of and experience in .Net and SQL
• Proficient in C#
• Passion for technology
• Nice to have process environment/ process automation experience
• Team player attitude
• Creative mind and a determination to achieve results
• Flexible and stress resistant / ability to work under pressure
• Good English and Polish language skills
• Communicative and sense of humor
• Personal development opportunities
• Competitive salary
• Attractive Benefits Package (sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, language training , technical trainings )
• Private healthcare
• Referral program
• Access to Microsoft certifications
• Great coffee & fresh fruits
• Team events
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and assuming responsibility and working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you respond well to change, you are smart, creative and you love working with people – we’d love to hear from you!
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your resume:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.).”
“I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments).