Remote or Krakow, Poland
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Solution Architect
With Delaware, you’re certain to be involved in a wide range of innovative Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects, as they guide the customers through their transformation to a Customer Engagement platform.
As an Architect, you will be responsible for the technical leadership of our team, contact with Customers on daily basis, planning new solutions for the product architecture.
- Create and control solution development of Delaware’s customer products – software for the life insurance and banking industry
- Come up with ideas for creating new solutions according to the customer’s business needs
- Help us shape and develop the product
- 5+ years of professional experience working with Microsoft Dynamic 365 (Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 and newer)
- Good to have: knowledge of several Azure Components
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Proactive attitude
- Flexible & agile mindset
- Strong communication skills in English
- Willingness to travel (after pandemic)
- Wide range of benefits (private healthcare, sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.)
- Great coffee & fresh fruits
- Company events
- Referral program
- Massage sessions
- Access to Microsoft certifications
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and taking responsibility, working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you are smart, creative and into new challenges and you enjoy working with people – we’d love to hear from you!
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your resume:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w przesyłanych przeze mnie dokumentach aplikacyjnych przez Skelia Poland Sp. z o.o. dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji”