Microsoft 365 Developer
A global product, with about 400 customers and over 150 Valo partners in 30 countries.
Valo is part of Blue Meteorite, a Finnish digital workplace solution specialist employing around 100 SharePoint, Office 365 and .NET experts in Finland, Canada, Sweden, Norway, Germany, and Belgium
– You will work for an award-winning product: Valo was awarded as the Best Intranet/Extranet Solution by the European SharePoint Community in 2016 and 2017, received the Best Mobile Application Finalist Award from the same community in 2017 and won the Best Mobile Solution in 2018.
– You will work with world-class developers and Microsoft influencers and MVP’s, who are ready to share their knowledge and help you grow!
Take a look at their website to feel the Valo spirit!
Valo Intranet tour
- You will get the chance to work with and learn from a team that includes the world’s best SharePoint and Office 365 professionals.
- This is a team of seasoned and passionate people who will not hesitate to share their knowledge with you and help you grow.
- With Skelia together with Valo, you will get a chance to develop an award-winning digital workplace solution that rocks the O365 world!
- Minimum two years of experience in developing solutions on Microsoft 365 (Office 365 / SharePoint)
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Working independently and remotely
- Experience in PnP PowerShell and/or Office 365 CLI
- The ability to multitask and work under pressure, but do not be scared. You will have a lot of freedom in our team to ensure you have the right work-life balance.
- Fluent English
Want to shine a bit more? Here are a couple of bonus skills/points:
- Willingness to share your findings to both our team and the Valo community
- User Experience
- Azure development experience
- Azure Functions
- Web Apps
- Wide range of benefits (private healthcare, sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.)
- Great coffee & fresh fruits
- Company events
- Referral program
- Massage sessions
- Access to Microsoft certifications
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and taking responsibility, working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you are smart, creative and into new challenges and you enjoy working with people – we’d love to hear from you!
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your resume:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w przesyłanych przeze mnie dokumentach aplikacyjnych przez Skelia Poland Sp. z o.o. dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji”