We’re searching for a person with relevant experience and education, fluent English, knowledge of German and ability and desire to travel.
• Manage the daily marketing activities across DACH and parts of Eastern Europe under the leadership of and with reporting to Marketing Supervisor
• Interface with marketing department, regional executive management, and local sales leaders to plan, develop and execute integrated marketing communications programs. A person might also lead/support other regional marketing programs as needed.
• Work with other cross-functional team members (Sales, Engineering, Customer Care, Operations, HR, etc.) as needed to advance product and market initiatives. Drive strong interdepartmental coordination and communication.
• Serve as a liaison with translation vendors and internal marketing and technical writing teams for Europe-specific implementation of all Sales collaterals, tools, and technical documentation in supported languages.
• Work closely with Corporate Communications and Marketing Leadership to develop and execute local internal communications programs.
• Take part in planning, organization and preparation of Trade shows and exhibitions abroad in order to promote company’s products.
• Interface with external vendors as required – advertising agencies, PR agencies, photographers, designers, printers and other external resources–in the development and implementation of region-specific marketing campaign tactics (literature, public relations, web and social media, presentations, trade shows, direct mail, special events, e-marketing, etc.).
• Assist in the formulation of annual marketing communication programs and budgets based on company, product and market objectives and field sales support needs for DACH and Eastern Europe and other regions as needed. Must stay up to date of market trends, local industry influences and strategic opportunities.
• Responsible for the research, development, promotion, distribution and cataloging of proof sources/case histories for DACH and Eastern Europe. Communicate with Sales, Virtual Design & Construction department, customers and others to identify and research proof source opportunities.
• Work with the local team and corporate marketing department to post on the web and social media and publish through electronic ordering system.
• Participate in field visits to project site locations as needed to meet with Sales, customers, etc. to learn industry requirements and how to overcome obstacles to meet the needs of customers.
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and assuming responsibility and working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you respond well to change, you are smart, creative and you love working with people – we’d love to hear from you!
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your resume:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.).”
“I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments).”