Lead Java Developer (Back-End)
You will join a newly created, experienced team of Java Developers and will be acting as an extension team of our client – Seera Group – the largest travel and tourism company in the Middle East.
If you are willing to join an innovative, dynamic project, work with newest technologies and be a part of a team of experts – don’t hesitate to apply for our openings!
• Lead and manage a team of developers using Agile methodology
• Lead the project activities as well as managing project resources in technical terms
• Design, develop, and implement web-based Java applications to support business requirements
• Develop well written, testable, and efficient code
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• The approximate workload distribution would be: 30-40% of hands-on software development, 20-30% of managing the team and ~30% of other relevant project duties.
• 9+ years of intensive back-end development and solution architecture.
• 5+ years of hands-on experience with Java.
• Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring Reactive, NoSql Databases (MongoDB), SQL Databases (MySQL), Caching (Redis, MemCache, EHCache), Messaging Systems(Kafka, RabbiqMQ)
• Outstanding technical leadership skills
• Strong experience in hands-on platform delivery and architecture design.
• Ability to mentor/lead backend developers, mentor them and guide from design to deployment.
• Well-versed in Solution Architecture, including network, data, application, system, and integration architecture
• Full understanding of Cloud service, AWS and DevOps tools and CI/CD process
• Strong experience with the full life cycle of Agile software development processes, approaches, delivery and methods with scaling to the Enterprise and release management processes.
• Thought leadership and Technical knowledge combined with delivery experience in some of these areas:
- – Legacy platform migration
- – RESTful APIs and API gateways
- – Microservice based Architecture
- – Cloud deployment (AWS mainly)
• Ability to influence and guide senior stakeholders on technical solutions
• Excellent documentation, presentation and communication skills
• High level of spoken and written English
• Wide range of benefits (private healthcare, sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.)
• Great coffee & fresh fruits
• Team events
• Referral program
• Access to Microsoft certifications
• English & Polish classes
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and assuming responsibility and working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you respond well to change, you are smart, creative and you love working with people – we’d love to hear from you!
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your resume:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.).”
“I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments).”