Skelia invites a Business Intelligence Engineer to join for long-term and full-time employment at our service center in Krakow, Poland. You will join an extension team of our client Asolvi.
Asolvi (www.asolvi.com) is a successful international SaaS company that values culture and growth of their employees with a total of 6 development teams working on our different software portfolios in different locations across Europe. They are Europe’s leading provider of industry specific field service management software. Their transformative and flexible solutions ensure their clients thrive in complex and competitive sectors. Asolvi supports over 1400 businesses across Europe helping them to reduce costs, increase profitability, and improve productivity. The company is on an exciting journey transitioning their product portfolio to a cloud based SaaS
- Develop and maintain Asolvi products – software for the field management systems
- Come up with ideas, implement and test solutions with the customer’s business needs
- Having a real impact on the future of the products
- Familiarity with the Azure cloud platform and how to design and architect software systems to use the cloud optimally.
- Experience with BI and Data Warehouse Solutions
- Experience with .NET Development (.NET Core, .NET 5, Entity Framework, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET MVC)
- Experience with API development.
- Experience with systems integration and architecture.
- Experience with continuous delivery of software solutions, preferably experience with setting up CI/CD and build and release pipelines.
- Interest in DevOps, LEAN and systems thinking and how to create highly valuable and profitable products
- AI/ML knowledge
- Thriving in collaborative team work. Genuinely want to help your team and the company succeed
- Strong communication skills in English
- Flexible & agile mindset
- You excel when you’re working as part of a team
- Proactive communicator & actor
- Experience in working in (international) development teams is a strong plus
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- You have a desire to always grow both as a person and a developer
- Wide range of benefits (private healthcare, sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.)
- Great coffee & fresh fruits
- Company events
- Referral program
- Massage sessions
- Access to Microsoft certifications
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and taking responsibility, working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you are smart, creative and into new challenges and you enjoy working with people – we’d love to hear from you!
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your resume:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w przesyłanych przeze mnie dokumentach aplikacyjnych przez Skelia Poland Sp. z o.o. dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji”