You will join a newly created extension team of our client Energy Lab (https://energylab.be/en/). Energy Lab offers professional sports testing and coaching in its labs, through apps and online platforms. Do you want to have a real impact on people’s lives? The mission of Energy Lab is to get as many people exercising as possible. Energy Lab is a part of the Golazo Group of Companies that organizes and markets major sports events internationally with activities in media and entertainment.
The aim is to inspire people to exercise every day. So if you’re looking for a value-led business and a job that can change your life and others, Energy Lab is the right place for you!
• Building new applications as well as developing existing ones
• Customizing and implementing new features
• Troubleshooting and debugging applications
• Translating specifications into a solid code and configuration
• Good to have: Knowledge of front-end frameworks like EcmaScript 6 (minimum), Typescript, GraphQL, React, Styled components, Ant Design, Redux
• Hands on experience with some of Chrome plugins: React Developer Tools, Refined Bitbucket, Redux DevTools
• Knowledge of VSCode and its plugins e.g. GraphQL, Jira and Bitbucket (Official), Live Share, vscode-styled-components, YAML
• Hands on experience with Node Version Manager (Node version 9.8.0, NPM version 5.6.0
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT etc.
• Strong communication skills in English
• A commitment to excellence, best practices, and the continuous improvement of our products, code base, processes, and tools
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and taking responsibility, working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you are smart, creative and for new challenges and you enjoy working with people – we’d love to hear from you!
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your resume:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.).”
“I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments).”