ELECTRICAL DESIGNER (EPLAN)
To strengthen our customer’s infrastructure automation division, we are looking for an electrical designer with an eye for detail!
We are looking for candidates to work in our Kraków office, but we ‘ll welcome candidates from other regions of Poland who are ready to relocate.
- You draw flowcharts and electrical schemes, depending on the contents of diverse projects.
- You draw cable routings and equipment arrangements (site plans, building layouts).
- You work with ACAD and EPlan.
- You will prepare detailed, easy to read documentation for montage / installation purposes.
- You will detect possible problems and report these on time.
- You make the necessary adjustments until you have final approval.
- You grow into the function of a full-fledged EPlan designer and ACAD specialist.
- You have a degree in Electrical Engineering or other relevant study.
- You already worked in similar position for several years.
- You have a strong knowledge of CAE (EPlan P8 and Autocad).
- You have insight in connecting and installation of a PLC.
- You have on site experience, had previously worked with contractors and/or suppliers and/or clients.
- You have experience in calculations: cable selection, breaker selection, lighting levels.
- You are an enthusiastic team player, who if need be is also self-reliant.
- You work in an organized manner and have an eye for detail.
- You have good English skills (both written and verbal).
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of BIM software (Revit, Inventor)
- Knowledge of light calculating software (Dialux)
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Private healthcare
- Wide range of benefits (sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.)
- Referral program
- Great coffee & fresh fruits
- Team events
- English & Polish classes
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and assuming responsibility and working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you respond well to change, you are smart, creative and you love working with people – we’d love to hear from you!
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your resume:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w przesyłanych przeze mnie dokumentach aplikacyjnych przez Skelia Poland Sp. z o.o. dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji”