The Food & Fine Chemicals division is currently looking for a motivated E&I Engineer to reinforce the team.
As E&I Engineer you work within a multidisciplinary team on high-tech solutions that contribute to a safe and efficient production process. You follow different projects with different customers, each with their own problems and approach. Active within the process industry for the Food & Beverages industry (dairy, breweries, etc.) and in the chemical industry; within this team you are fully responsible for the design, preparation, and execution of E&I assignments, such as new investments or changes to the process. You make calculations and schedules, from design to commissioning!
• As Engineer E&I you will be part of a multidisciplinary project team.
- Within the project team you will be responsible for electricity and instrumentation. Following up from design to commissioning. You will get the chance to follow up from A-Z, frequently contacting the client and managing the yard.
• You will participate in big engineering assignments as well as smaller service assignments.
• During your assignment you will work in team in direct contact with the client.
• Within the project team you will be the main contact for the project leader concerning the execution of electrical concepts.
• You will design electrical diagrams as well as direct the Eplan designer.
• You will order materials, manage implementation plans and visit the yards regularly to ensure sufficient follow up.
• You will test the installation (FAT/SAT) in consultation with the software team.
• You will manage and the project schedule, the resources and guard the quality of the complete project lifecycle.
• You will manage and guard the project scope as well as the concepts and functionality.
• You will determine the risks and take proper measures.
• You are able to motivate and coach your team with ease, striving to reach the goal.
•You strive to create and develop a solution that suits your client as much as possible.
• You received a Bachelor’s- or Master’s degree in the technical field.
• You enrich our company with at least 3 years of relevant experience. Specifically, experience in Life Sciences or Food & Fine Chemicals divisions is an asset.
• You are fascinated by automation.
• You have proper technical knowledge of electricity, instrumentation and control technology as well as PLC- techniques and networks.
• You are a good communicator.
• You’re a real team player but at the same time, you don’t mind to work on your own.
• Work with cutting-edge technologies
• Private healthcare
• Wide range of benefits (sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.)
• Referral program
• Access to Microsoft certifications
• Great coffee & fresh fruits
• Team events
• English & Polish classes
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and assuming responsibility and working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you respond well to change, you are smart, creative and you love working with people – we’d love to hear from you!
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your resume:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji”
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process.”