About the vacancyWe're looking for a Python/AWS Engineer to develop solutions for our client's cloud product as part of our strong team. As a Python/AWS Engineer, you'll contribute to our cloud product -Activation Server. Together with your team, you have the responsibility of building, maintaining and deploying our cloud product in such a way that it is as highly stable, dependable and secure as possible. You'll be required to think about the architecture and new functionality and bring those to life together with your team. The core of the current technology stack is built within AWS. Besides that, we use multiple languages, libraries and tools within our platform, as long as it helps us achieve our goals. We expect you to pick up new things quickly and strengthen the team with your own experience and ideas.You will need to balance attention to detail, creating fast feedback loops and quality. As a Python/AWS Engineer, you're responsible for improving and maintaining a complete platform to run our licensing software, deployed using CloudFormation, Makefiles, shell and Python scripts. The platform uses API Gateway, Lambda (Python), DynamoDB, RDS Aurora (MySQL), EC2 (PHP), and Docker images. An advanced test suite is available to validate any changes that have been made.
- Help to specify and build new functionality
- Help the team improve and maintain the AWS cloud infrastructure
- Create solutions to be proud of for large, international client
- Work with a strong team of Cloud Operators and software engineers
- Ability to design, develop and maintain cloud infrastructure and applications
- Experience with designing serverless applications
- Experience with infrastructure as code, automation, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis
- 2+ years of practice as a software developer with Python
- 2+ years of background working with AWS
- Experience with deployment of AWS infrastructure
- You can work independently within a small, multidisciplinary team
- You can communicate in English, in both spoken and written
- Experience in working within an agile methodology
Family-like environment and personal attention to each specialist
Direct cooperation with European and USA clients and their innovative products
Competitive salary and regular reviews
The work-life balance you deserve: 24 working days of paid vacations
Educational reimbursement, funded language classes, certifications
“Benefit Café with various categories like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
Health care: 10 paid sick leaves, on-demand medical insurance, Covid tests, vaccinations.
Cozy workplace, commute compensations, and WFH opportunities
Exciting events and lovely gifts for your family