Automation Engineer with Dutch
Our Customer is an international leader in process automation. For more than 70 years they help companies in various sectors as food & beverage, life sciences, infrastructure, tank terminals or chemicals to improve their operations by offering consulting and engineering solutions.
• Becoming a client’s point of contact for Krakow team.
• Translating procedures, specifications and documents from Dutch to English or Polish.
• Preparing translation of technical documentation and correspondence
• Administrative work among the project.
• Knowledge of languages:
Dutch: very good spoken, good in written
English: mandatory, very good spoken and written
Polish: nice to have
• 2 or more years of experience as PLC/SCADA Engineer or Electrical Engineer.
• Flexible and process oriented person
• Positive involvement in day to day tasks.
• Work with cutting-edge technologies
• Private healthcare
• Wide range of benefits (sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.)
• Referral program
• Access to Microsoft certifications
• Great coffee & fresh fruits
• Team events
• English & Polish classes
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and assuming responsibility and working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you respond well to change, you are smart, creative and you love working with people – we’d love to hear from you!