Corporate Social Responsibility
We take a people-first approach to create sustainable and eco-friendly business processes and solutions — corporate responsibility is fully embedded in all our business processes and at all levels.
Our main goals
- Partnership with “With Angel on the shoulder” fund, which helped the fund order a freezer for storing donor blood in the local hospital.
- Yearly participation in the “St.Nickolas won’t forget you” movement aimed at supporting lonely children during the winter holidays.
- World Autism Awareness Day participation.
- Celebration of cultural causes like Kings Day.
Investing in Education and Technical Communities
- Robotics Bachelor Program in Lviv Polytechnic National University.
- Support for local and international IT conferences and organisations.
- Women Techmakers.
- Membership in the Lviv IT Cluster.
Skelia Green Approach
- Eco-friendly practices in offices.
- Waste sorting.
- Lectures on eco themes.
- Local park cleaning.
Healthy Life Within Skelia
- Benefit cafe program for all employees.
- Team member sponsorship for sports events.
- First Aid courses.
- Covid-19 care.
Trust and Respect for Everyone and in Every Work Process.
For Skelia, what matters the most is making a positive impact on the world and the people around us. We celebrate cultural diversity, offer equal employment opportunities, and ensure that each person receives the best possible working conditions. Our mission is to provide a safe work environment and build trustful and fruitful relations within our organisation.